I received a lot of backlash from my last post. It was hard, but life is hard. I need to write more. It’s sad that I have been given the gift of time and I haven’t fully utilized it for good, like writing for me. Unless of course you consider burning mass amounts of library music and perfecting my nail polish application (I have been gifted gobs of it over the past few months) fully utilizing my time (which I’m not sure I do). Sometimes I forget that people actually read this (that’s the thing, people don’t REALLY, except for dear Sheila and someone I don’t know). So it’s best if I say what I mean and keep in mind the feelings of others. I have decided to make a huge life change in the near future. In fact, I almost wrote an entirely different post alluding to the life change, but thought it best if I wait for the change to take place before jinxing it and/or pissing off people who don’t know.
I have started ebaying a lot of my vintage finds this year. It’s fun but really time consuming. Included is a pic of a delicious cashmere camel A-line coat with fur collar. It’s great, but alas it’s far too big for me (not to mention the fact that I paid a whopping $90 for a vintage one in Chicago over my birthday weekend, yikes).

still reading it!!! cant wait to hear more!
ReplyDelete