One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. Oscar Wilde



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ray(goons)



Well hey there party people. It's been a while, but I think it's as good a time as any to get back on the bloggin' train, seeing as I have a wee bit of free time these days. First off: I had the most excruciating, anxiety-inducing migraine today. My arm went numb. It was fucking strange and completely altered my afternoon activities (a run and scrabble with Jess). Ok. Perhaps they weren't dire needs. But still. I'll go on...I moved back home recently after a whirlwind road trip through Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, and finally California. I helped move my sister out to school in Oranga, CA to Chapman University. I fell in love with LA. And though I can't be sure it is where I will end up, it's definitely under consideration (I may have some job opportunities available there in the near future). Plus, I have a few friends out there and my brother and sister, of course. It was a wonderful trip that made me realize how much I haven't seen in this beautiful country. Since moving back I have gotten a job, made a few new friends, and attempted to start saving money so that I can one day see more of this planet and have a home of my own (I actually have yet to save anything, but I'm workin on it). Now I work at Raygun in the east village, which used to be called Smash until they were sued...it's a long story. It's turning out to be a great job and there seems to be some room for promotion(?) Anyways, it's great working with boys for the first time in, well, four years(?)It's a change of pace and it definitely feels good being challenged in new ways. Last weekend I went to Iowa City for Kathleen's belated birthday celebration. So I am now selling my stuff on ebay, and it's proving harder than it looks. We'll see how it goes. Here are my recent thrifting goodies that are on ebay right now. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment