One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. Oscar Wilde



Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pinch Me!




So excited I could scream! This summer I have the fortunate opportunity to blog for CollegeFashionista.com on current trends in Iowa City, and in general. My blogs will be weekly, which I am pretty used to and each will be accompanied by a photograph of a student, or someone of student age, wearing something unique and current. I have included a few pics I have taken of recent. Ideas, pointers, or general knowledge about pictures and professional blogging would all be hapily received. Much love (and happy mother's day!). MP.

http://www.collegefashionista.com/

1 comment:

  1. I found a consignment store out here that I really like. I got a trend coat and a Nanette Lepore blazer! Revival still has a better selection.

    Can't wait to read your fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete